[Diabetes-talk] Another question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 03:05:41 UTC 2012

Do you have bedtime snacks? This can cause your morning sugars to be
higher. Or it could just be your body changing and adjusting. I'm a type
1, but I will frequently change how my sugars run about every three to
four months. I then need to make adjustments to my insulin routine. Like
I said, sometimes things just happen and there's no real reason for it.
I'm the same weight, stick to the same routine, exercise the same, and
yet I go through these periods when my sugars completely switch. Where I
was low in the morning and higher in the evening, I'll be higher in the
morning and lower in the evening, or whatever. Fluctuations like this
can happen and you just adjust accordingly. Have you considered doing
your exercise at a different time of day to see what happens too?

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan