[Diabetes-talk] Denice

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Apr 20 22:07:05 UTC 2012

I don't have your email address in my address book
I found blue berries and my blender,
Do you crush ice, and about how many cubes,
then add the two cups of blue berries and then mix it?
How many ounces does this make so i have the rite size cup?
thanks,
Do you drink smoothy during the day or in the evening as a snack?
Thanks,
Don't give up on me, I want to turn this around.
I sure as gravy don't want anyone to scare me as I was last night,
I didn't keep the message because I was so angry.
When the lady shared as everything gets worse you will die.
of course you will, but we diabetics are learning how to work with
where we are.
I know what I am trying to say.
you learn how to take care of yourself when you are a type one and a type two.
Now my other question when uyou are out, can you buy a blue berry smoothy?
Or do they put to much junk on it.
That you ask for them to leave off?

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina