[Diabetes-talk] Denice

Denise Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:22:27 UTC 2012

don't buy smoothies...very high in calories and sugar..make your own smoothy.  Yes you can get very healthy with the recipe I sent you..get sugarless fruit. I used to blend every thing together but found I like the whole frozen blueberries poured on top of the mixture

try and do unprocessed  food in general...u will lose weight and get healthier in the process
see email with smoothy recipe...eat fruit with skin...

Denise

Sent from my iPad