[Diabetes-talk] Starting Exercise classes

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 17 20:37:00 UTC 2012

If you can cook something during the weekend you can have during the
week, then all he has to do is heat it up, that would keep you with
cooking dinners and not the frozen idea.
I have blind friends who go to curves and love it.
the folks take them from one machine to another.
Eating that late at night might not work for you, sense you are trying
to lose not gain.
Just some thoughts.
Can you eat something before you go to exercise?
Just some thoughts.
I just got a treadmill for the home, and walk on it for an hour.
So far I have lost four pounds only have had the mill for a week.
Started losing before then though, riding a bike.