[Diabetes-talk] Starting Exercise classes

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Feb 18 14:17:16 UTC 2012

Bravo!

-----Original Message-----
From: diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:40 AM
To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-talk] Starting Exercise classes

Spoke to Barbara Pierce and Gary Wunder, and yes they are putting it in the
Braille Monitor, so keep your eyes and ears out for it.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

> From: k7uij at panix.com
> To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
> Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:32:20 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Diabetes-talk] Starting Exercise classes
>
> Cheryl:
>
> I think your article would make a better Monitor article than list post.
>
> As for exercise classes, I concur with you and all the others. Were I
Julie,
> I think I'd haul Hubby into diabetes education classes or tell him to go
out
> to eat. Exercise and blood glucose control are the two proven pillars of
> good diabetes management. It boggles my mind that he wouldn't be
> enthusiastic about improving his wife's diabetes management.
>
> Put the hammer down, Julie! (smile)
>
> Mike

NFB

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/cherylandmaxx%40h