[Diabetes-talk] Diabetic testing supplies and medicare

Charla Rose Houston chouston at mabnc.org
Mon Feb 27 18:02:41 UTC 2012

You can go to the following Medicare web site and type in your zip code:
http://www.medicare.gov/Supplier/Include/DataSection/Questions/SearchCriteri
a.asp?version=default&browser=IE%7C8%7CWinXP&language=English&defaultstatus=
0&pagelist=Home&CookiesEnabledStatus=True

Following the prompts, this site will lead you to a list of Medicare
approved suppliers in your area.  This web site explains detailed Medicare
insurance information.

In my experience, consumer feedback has been most positive about the
accessibility of the Prodigy Voice.  If you link to Access World from
www.afb.org web site, you will find a February 2012 article comparing 4 of
the most accessible talking meters.

Charla Rose Houston, MA, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind, Inc.
704 Louise Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28204
chouston at mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.