[Diabetes-talk] Diabetic testing supplies and medicare

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 18:43:00 UTC 2012

Miss Cori:

Bern here!  This is information for Prodigy meters, strips, and supplies!!
Have a great day!!

Dennis Hanks

Chief Operating Officer

Voice Rx, Inc.

4339 Stuart Andrew Blvd - Suite 209

Charlotte, NC 28217

Main:  704-494-3051

Direct: 704-631-2285

Fax: 704-521-6835

Bernadette M. Jacobs
1st Vice-President of Diabetes Action Network

Please consider making a donation to the Diabetes Action Network because
Diabetes is the leading cause of Blindness