[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice comments

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:23:53 UTC 2012

Just out of curiosity, what is being done, or has been done, helping
diabetics receive the nonvisual tools, such as talking meters, essential
for independent management, and is this something that would be covered
under the technology bill of rights? And are there any updates on this
bill? And if diabetic needs are not specifically mentioned in the
current bill, what can any of us do to ensure we are listed on it? Don't
want another Dolly Madison situation, smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan