[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice comments

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:28:34 UTC 2012

Denise,

I understand. I also test 12 to 15 times a day, which my doctor fully
supports, and so far, I haven't had an issue with receiving test strips,
but these things are always in the back of my mind. I find it
interesting, and I'm sure I don't fully understand the process, that
type 1 diabetics are required to turn A1-C results over to insurance
companies "proving" that we are in deed diabetic as though type 1 can
come and go as it pleases. Ha-ha!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: