[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice comments

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:44:56 UTC 2012

Wow, I am agreeing with Mike on this one LOL.  Sorry Mike just funning.
Anyway, I believe that if we move to work on these issues in our own state, like here in NY, we are working on finalizing in our congress, the Blind Patients Bill of Rights, if it goes through this would be a victory, and this could expand to other states as well.  As well as NY is also trying to Insurance Companies such as Medicaid and some HMOs to have in there formularies to cover the strips and meters.
Working closely with Advanced Diabetic Solutions, where they were have many clients insurances not pay for their clients strips and other needs such as the solo or prodigy voice.
We are hard at work on this, and will keep the Division in the loop of the success of this. Mindy Jacobsen, who is our Division President here in NY is also an officer of this division and should keep President Freeman, updated on this and other issues.
This I feel is a reason, that we should have Diabetic Divisions in our state affiliations to start little and go big.
JMO.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com