[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice comments

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:48:20 UTC 2012

This should not be in the technology bill of rights, JMO again, this should be in a Medical Bill of Rights, which is separate, if we focus on the medical end of it and not the technology end of it, it would be 2 bills and not 1.
Not everyone in congress really cares about a talking stove, but everyone knows someone who is diabetic.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394