[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice comments

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Jan 24 03:43:36 UTC 2012

You know, I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to study the
increased costs to insurance companies resulting from the adverse
affects the stress of struggling to get supplies might have on any
one person's diabetes control. And frankly, I think this stuff should
be included in the main health care bill, under access to health care
for all. Of course, nobody's gunna put me in charge right now!
Hahahahaha! But these days, between the no we're not paying anything
for anyone and the groups with their hands out, we're going to have
to call on every bit of creativity we have to stand out from the
rest. And that's the name of the game, unfortunately. Pretty crummy
deal right now. I actually do have a couple of theories that I'm
going over with my local representatives. I don't know what the
possibilities might be, if any, but I sure know what they'll be if I
don't ask or try. So here goes! Hmmm, holding breath?
But I already gave up on stomping my feet and screaming, I want my
talking pump! Hmmm, what's next? Rolling on the floor? <grin.> But
seriously, I'm not giving up. Never!

Veronica

We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407