[Diabetes-talk] Voice meter

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 16:35:37 UTC 2012

As for you Dar, don't believe everything ya see and hear on TV.  The
"skeptic" here tends to believe less and less.  Sometimes I think I might as
well turn it off and leave it off.  About only thing it does is insult our
intelligence anyway.

As for youVeronica, I see where you're going with this. The doctors like
that downloading part. They want the software more than I care about it.  I
just take my Excel spreadsheet and either email it to him or print it out
and bring it in when I come in.  That seems to satisfy him.  We always do
the A1C thing anyway.

Bern