[Diabetes-talk] Voice meter

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jan 26 16:17:54 UTC 2012

The meters on the market, you hear on the news, how good are they?
I am only guessing, you get one reading, and if you need to hear it
again you test again?
Am I correct here?
I don't remember the name they are showing for commercials.
It is a different one every so months, and how it is so much better.