[Diabetes-talk] Voice meter

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Jan 27 03:03:36 UTC 2012

Oh but I do remember Word star! And you know, I can't zap erroneous
readings from my FreeStyle meter anyway. That drove me crazy on the
old One Touch meters. I lost count of the number of times I sat in a
doc's office answering questions like, so, how did you feel when you
were at 19? Hey, you idiot, look! Can't you see that there's another
reading one minute later? And when I asked LifeScan about why we
couldn't delete crazy readings which resulted from not enough blood,
their answer is that if they put that feature in, all the teen-agers
would delete bad numbers. I must admit, I wondered what made them
think all adults would be honest. <grin.>
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407