[Diabetes-talk] Voice meter

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jan 27 03:40:58 UTC 2012

Yeah; I heard the same thing when I proposed being able to delete individual
records to the Prodigy peple and the Solo people also. How in blazes are you
going to convey that you trust your patients if you demonstrate by action
that you don't? Drives me nuts!

Incidentally, the SensoCard Plus allowed ddeletion of individual readings.
Are the British so much more trustworthy then those in their erstwhile
colonies?

GRRR!

And in any event, so the teens *do* delete bad readings. They're only
hurting themselves and only *they* can fix the problems -- the good medical
personnel certainly cannot.

Mike