[Diabetes-talk] Voice meter

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Jan 27 05:52:38 UTC 2012

Wow! I've never had a doc that was interested in talking to me in
between the quarterly appointments I'm supposed to keep. Hard to
imagine! I've usually felt I was pretty much on my own. Hmmm, moving
to Nebraska? <grin.>
And Mike, trust the patients? Now there's a foreign concept. Wonder
why the SensoCard never made it over here. Maybe that was why. <chuckle.>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407