[Diabetes-talk] Voice and readings: Diabetes-talk Digest, Vol 54, Issue 10

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Jan 31 05:39:43 UTC 2012

Actually, I had this one endocrinologist that just drove me crazy.
He'd look at my log on a day in October and say something like, so,
what were you doing on August 17th? Well, I always had some sort of
answer. The stranger he got, the sillier I got. I started doing
things like creating a change of basal rate in my pump at 1:30 am,
just to watch him squirm over why and how I figured out that this
needed to happen on the half hour. It was quite the game. I wish I'd
thought of the binary idea. Man, I'd have done it! <laughing!>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407