[Diabetes-talk] Voice and readings: Diabetes-talk Digest, Vol 54, Issue 10

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Jan 31 05:41:23 UTC 2012

Oh they were. But I'm glad I wasn't trying to figure out how to do BG
testing then. It's easy to start complaining about the state of the
art today until I think about what it would have been like were I a
diabetic then. And memory's a lot cheaper now too. <grin.>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407