[Diabetes-talk] Lily

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Jul 14 02:08:24 UTC 2012

Oh man! For pity's sake, this is 2012! That part of me that could just
fly off the handle and get angry is imagining a demonstration in front
of their headquarters where we all show up with tooth brushes and say
look! We can even brush our own teeth!
I actually like the study that Ann Williams did two years ago. Based on
the results of that study, sighted people should not be able to use
insulin pens without assistance from a blind person.
I tell you, there is no disease worse than ignorance! Tamera, I don't
know the answer to your question about Novo, nor do I know anything
about their pens. But boy, when a product breaks, it just breaks and
that should be that. If we're not supposed to use pens, not supposed to
use pumps, what do these companies think we're supposed to do? Just
quietly die and go away? Not a chance!
Okay, three deep breaths and I'll go brush my teeth now! <evil grin.>
Hang in there.

Veronica

Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407