[Diabetes-talk] Lily

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:26:34 UTC 2012

We are working on this issue already, but I feel we need to work harder on it, what have we done already, President Freeman

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138