[Diabetes-talk] Accessibility questions, help needed

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Thu Jul 19 11:56:43 UTC 2012

I'm terribly sorry Julie!  Unfortunately, this is the case with so many.
Firstly though, I would demand my money back and go straight to the
HEADQUARTERS' Office!  Of course, you're not going to get any results from
some "pea-on" fly-by-night local outfit.  The only place in this case Honey,
is to start at the top.  Come equipped with all your receipts and everything
else you've paid in.  Whatever don't give away your originals!  Ever!!!  If
they want the originals Honey, make 'em pay for them!!!  As you're doing
this Honey, you truly also need to call our national office at: 410-659-9314
and ask for someone in "Technology!"  The supervisor is Ann Taylor.  Clara
is the assistant and she's divinely wonderful if Ann isn't available for
you!!!  You'll, of course, need to give them all the web site INFO and
explain your situation.  They should be able to take care of you my friend.

Have a phantabulous day!

Bern
Bernadette M. Jacobs
1st Vice-President of Diabetes Action Network

Please consider making a donation to the Diabetes Action Network because
Diabetes is the leading cause of Blindness
http://www.nfb.org/diabetics