[Diabetes-talk] Accessibility questions, help needed

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:21:52 UTC 2012

That sounds like fun.
But we would have to have another talk list, would it be here on the diabetic list, I don't think so.
Cheryl

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138