[Diabetes-talk] Accessibility questions, help needed

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 20 23:27:22 UTC 2012

I did contact the National Center and spoke to someone named Robert who in
turn said he would pass my situation on to his supervisor, someone named
Anne Taylor.  I don't know if it will result in anything, but I thought it
was worth trying anyway.  No luck really with WW on that end.  I spent about
an hour with them on the phone and after 4 transfers, came away with little
more than what I started with, other than a few "we'll look into this"
the eTools due to a technology issue, and if I have a question about the
points for some kind of food, there's a number I can call into and ask
someone there to access my account and look it up for me.  Not the solution
I wanted, but it's one I'm willing to try because it takes the pressure off
of me having to report to a group.  Maybe I can make a list of things I want
to know about and just write them all down at once so I can refer back to
it.

I guess that's it for now.  Again, thanks for your responses.