[Diabetes-talk] Accessibility questions, help needed

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Jul 22 22:42:13 UTC 2012

Oh I am so proud of you my dear,
When I get there I will let you know, and well on the way.
I make allot of noise here in Montana,
I was told that I have a fatty liver, and the only way to get rid of it
is to lose weight.
That I wouldn't live to be 70.
Then I was blown off.
Well I am fine until I get a back up because I couldn't stool at least
one time during the day.
Then the pain will gather and I get scared.
The pain gets bad until I cry.
Once I stool then I am fine again.
Even though i eat the rite things, and do the yogert thing.
I know that I will go to heaven, where I want to do the best I can first.
I just don't like being blown off.
I am going to school not being able to do my own cooking, and have to
say that I have concerns.
I did speak with my diabetic coordinator who gave me tips.
I will work with them, and pray that I can go each day so I don't miss
training.
i am so proud of you.