[Diabetes-talk] Update.

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Wed Mar 7 00:09:06 UTC 2012

Okay, went for a 15 to 20 minute walk, waited 20 minutes and tested. BG was
down to 95. I believe I see the solution to my problem.

With all due respect to Bern and Mike, I'm not quite ready to jump on the
insulin bandwagon, and here's why:

1. My regular exercise has been sadly lacking.that is unless you count
pushing myself up from (a) my couch, (b) my bed) and C my computer chair
regular exercise.

2. To this point, especially when I did exercise regularly, the metformin
has been working wonders for me, between it and a huge dietary change I made
nearly a year ago.

So, I will inject (no pun intended) some exercise into my daily routine and
see if I maintain better sugars.

Alan