[Diabetes-talk] Spike.

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 04:22:56 UTC 2012

Of course always consult and work with a physician, but if you're trying
to lose weight, you may want to eat less than 2000 calories per day if
female and less than 2500 if male. Of course, eating better food options
is equally important as well such as low-fat meat, foods not high in
trans-fat, which is in most snack crackers and other such type of foods,
and low-sodium as well. Anything below 1000 calories puts you into a
starvation risk because the human body requires a certain amount of
calories just to function, but, and again, I'm no expert so this is just
my personal recommendation, if trying to lose weight, I would stick with
a 1500 to 1800 calorie per day diet.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: