[Diabetes-talk] Spike.

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:06:59 UTC 2012

Thanks so much. So far things are going pretty well, though I'm way more
cautious now than ever before. Mommy instincts already kicking in, grin.
Every tiny little thing that feels different, I'm on the phone with the
docs. I want this kiddo to have the best I can give, including a healthy
pregnancy and birth. We too have considered adoption, and still would
like to adopt some day, especially since this may be the only time we
can do a biological pregnancy. Thanks for the warm wishes and thoughts.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan