[Diabetes-talk] Talking Glucose meter question

Gail the U. S. male gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:07:18 UTC 2012

Mike, when you say that the solo v2 does not say time readings is no longer correct!  I have the latest version, Which I was sent to evaluate, and it now does say the times, unlike it's earlier counterparts.  I switched to this meter from the Prodigy voice, and just love it!  I don't use the alarm reminder though.

Sent from my iPhone