[Diabetes-talk] Talking Glucose meter question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Nov 6 20:51:47 UTC 2012

Dar:

It's rather up to your insurance when/if you'll be eligible to put in for a
new meter.

As for where to put the blood, it's like the old solo strips -- kind of
centered on the end. But then newer Prodigy Voice/Autocode strips haved the
slot slightly more toward the center of the end, too, rather than in one
corner as they used to be.

Mike