[Diabetes-talk] Talking Glucose meter question

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Tue Nov 6 21:06:28 UTC 2012

Hello, Dar,
I don't know about the new Solus, but with the older version of the
Solo V2, there is a strip with a clear tactile line to indicate exactly
where the blood should go. This makes it the easiest test strip to get
the blood onto that I have tried. The only other one which I have tried
that comes close is the new FORA V30A, though this meter is not fully
audible. I would not imagine that the Biosense people would go backward
as to test strips.
Dotty Martin