[Diabetes-talk] FW: [acb-diabetics] non-invasive CGM

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Nov 15 04:28:58 UTC 2012

Dotty:

The content of the message below is all I know about the device you are
seeking. Note that one must still do fingersticks and that the device is
designed to take the place of a traditional CGM system, not replace bg
testing with a conventional meter-and-lancet system. At least this is what I
infer from the caveat that it's an "adjunct system".

Moreover, the system isn't accessible and it sounds to me as though its
information is displayed graphically rather than in a form we can use.

Bottom line: we haven't found the Holy Grale yet.

Mike Freeman