[Diabetes-talk] testing difficulty

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:49:33 UTC 2012

When testing your fingers do not use the tips of the finger, use the sides of the fingers, only because the tips, after awhile use lose the sensitivity in them, you were never suppose to do the tips, those with difficulty getting blood, just try like you are pointing your finger at something, them prick you finger not to close to the nail bed, right where you feel the finger just starting to turn to the front of the finger, it is also less pain full.
Learned this many years ago from the people who have shown me how to do it, it is less painful, also I find it easier to find the blood as well.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.
Thank you.