[Diabetes-talk] Got the new Prodigy Voice

Terri S princessterri76 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:29:31 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I ordered my diabetic testing supplies the other day, and to my surprise I got a new meater. I already had the Prodigy Voice, and I believe this is the newer one.

Can anyone please write me off-list, and tell me how this thing works. It only seems to have one button, and it doesn't announce the time.
So how does it keep track of my records?

Also, I tested my blood sugar yesterday with the new meater. It gave me a reading of 107.
Then I tested my blood sugar with the older meater, just to see if there was a signifigant difference. It gave me a reading of 94.
Which one should I believe? How do you know which is most accurate?

Any help with all of this would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri