[Diabetes-talk] Got the new Prodigy Voice

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 21 02:41:02 UTC 2012

Hi, I have two Prodigy meters, one of which sounds like yours. It has one
button, and I don't believe it can repeat your numbers. The other that I
have has five buttons, and it does repeat. I am not sure what the actual
name of the two are, I will see if someone see's a name on either of them.
It is also my understanding, and I have certainly seen this , that your
blood sugar can fluctuate just as yours did.

I am sure that there will be others with better information for you on this
list.

Debbie