[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Terri S princessterri76 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:16:01 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all the responses about my blood sugar reading, and the meater I got.

It turns out that Mike was correct in thinking this was the Prodigy auto code. That's exactly what it is.

Now I am wondering, can anyone tell me where I might be able to get the Prodigy Voice?
I contacted the company that provides my diabetes supplies, and after explaining to the lady what I needed, she informed me that the auto code is all they carry.
So any help anyone can offer, will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Terri