[Diabetes-talk] Deaf-Blind Ways to Check Blood Sugar Levels?

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:36:37 UTC 2012

Is he totally deaf?  If he's not, there is actually a box you can get
from scrap shack that, when cojnnected to the meter in its earphone
jack, will actually significantly amplify the voice in the meter.
Jerry and I used to use that very thing for demos for the "Voice" at
tradeshows when I worked for Prodigy.  And, actually, even in our
crowds at National Conventions, in the exhibit hall, it worked pretty
well.

Bern