[Diabetes-talk] Any suggestions???

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Oct 18 19:51:49 UTC 2012

Do not do the humilog.
If you take a pill that morning go for it, but they asked me not to
take a pill that night.
The only pills I could take the next morning was the blood pressure pills.
You can have chicken broth no red jellow or red of any kind,
You can have jello though.
I kept testing so when I saw I was getting to low, I stopped the junk drink.
I had cleaned out enough they could do the test.
Hope this helps.
now sense I have a horrible sense of humor, when the nurse shared with
me, that I can't drive for the rest of the day, my reply was
"I believe I won't"
then she was embarrassed, and I was laughing silly.
I came home and had breakfast.
Just kicked back for the rest of the day.