[Diabetes-talk] Accessible insulin pumps.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Oct 26 17:19:59 UTC 2012

linda:

as you've heard from others, there's no truly accessible insulin pump available at this time. however, a gentleman is working on a remote control for medtronics pumps, the pump-mate, t will make most of their pups accessible. take a look at

http://www.pump-mate.com

nfb is working with the gentleman to get medtronics to pay attention and assist.

mike freeman