[Diabetes-talk] Accessible insulin pumps.

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Fri Oct 26 19:10:13 UTC 2012

Hello, Jerry,
How soon can we get this product to help us get the blood onto the test
strip? If you have been following the traffic on this list, you will
know that getting enough test strips, or any at all, is a real issue
for many of us for different reasons. Certainly, if test strips are at
a premium, we can't afford to waste any on false readings or error
reports because of insufficient blood. Then there are the fingers which
remind us all too often that being stuck with lancets is not their idea
of a picnic and that they would appreciate one prick per test, thank
you. My fingers have informed me that they would be willing to pick my
pockets for a good bit more than $10 for this device--but soon, please!
Soonest!
Dotty Martin