[Diabetes-talk] Munden Blood Applicator Aid

Jerry Munden JerryMunden at carolina.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 23:25:46 UTC 2012

Hi d m gina,

I have designed and have a patent pending on a product that I call the
Munden Blood Applicator Aid (BAA).  It is a plastic piece designed to work
with the NFB + AFB Access Award winning Prodigy Voice meter so that the
Voice glucose meter fits inside.   The BAA product has been evaluated and
approved by some of the top blindness accessibility experts in the country.
It is designed so that when a blind person pricks their finger there is a
tactile guide attached to the glucose meter to bring the blood sample and
the top of the test strip together so that the test can be done quickly and
correctly the first time and you're done.

As soon as I can confirm that there is a need and a market for this product
I will work with partners to bring it to market ASAP.

Thanks,

Jerry Munden