[Diabetes-talk] Munden Blood Applicator Aid

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Sat Oct 27 15:23:01 UTC 2012

Well, as I said in my first message, I live in Canada, and we do have
one talking meter which when you set it up, I believe you can program
for french or english, but i didn't even think of that in terms of
things like why we don't have the prodigy. I do believe however, but
don't quote me that the canadian diabetes association, just might be
able to get the prodigy if we send a letter from our doctor that we
need it but I'm wondering how much of a hassle it might be, to get the
strips, and have them covered by our system.
The meter i have is the easy health oracle, but the speech is limited,
and anyway, even the best talking meter doesn't contribute to
independent testing, if you can't get the blood on the strip.
Linda.