[Diabetes-talk] 350 callorie meals

Terri S princessterri76 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 03:52:09 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not responding yet to the messages I
got, when I joined this list. I've had some things come up in my life, and
it really stressed me out. I do plan to respond to these messages. I really
appreciate all the support, so far.

I was wondering, can anyone give me an idea as to what types of meals
consist of 350 callories?
I'm starting a new medication, and it requires me to eat at least 350
callories when I take it. I can't take it with dinner, because that's too
early. So any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri