[Diabetes-talk] FW: Don't play God

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:47:39 UTC 2012

Bernadette,

This is a Congress issue!  In 2014 the big Medicare Reform Bill fully takes
effect and there will be many changes with insurance coverage!  Several
years ago I was one of those NFB members who walked the halls of Capital
Hill to make it happen!  The Republicans keep trying to stop it from
happening.  I can't wait for 2014!

Joy