[Diabetes-talk] FW: Don't play God

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:11:23 UTC 2012

Either way this is all real scary in that I sure hope if this comes to
fruition, the insurance companies will never again have any right to
have such control over their patrons that they can't even listen to
their patrons' pcps' Endos, and the like after all these insurance
folks, most of them haven't a clue what many of us are dealing with
simply to treat our conditions, let alone survive???