[Diabetes-talk] New solo out yet?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 10 20:06:27 UTC 2013

julie:
As far as I know, the new Solo V2, to be rebranded as the Solus V2, is not commercially available yet although I have beta-tested one and like it for the most part. It will use the same strips as the Solo. As far as I know, the Solo and the Prodigy are still the only fully-accessible meters out there although there may be a few Prodigy look-alikes floating around.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone