[Diabetes-talk] New solo out yet?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:11:50 UTC 2013

I wasn't sure since I hadn't heard from Tina Rockwell or Greg Santulli since the NY State Convention back in November.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.