[Diabetes-talk] Solus V2

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 18 22:00:10 UTC 2013

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the info on this meter.  Looks like I am dead in my tracks though
to work with this particular vendor.  I checked with my insurance company,
and they said that Advanced Diabetic Solutions is not in their network, and
they won't cover neither the meter nor the strips if it's not in network.
They told me I had two options if I wanted the insurance to cover the costs
of this meter and strips, but I've never heard of either one.  They said I
could use a provider called Advocate or another called Embrace.  They said
they had audible meters through those companies, but I don't know a thing
about either one.  Are either of these places you've heard of?  I asked
about the cost of just paying it outright, and while I could swing the
meter, the strips are a little steep for me right now.

Again, thanks for the info.  I'll try some other avenues, but even if I
can't get it, I hope it works out for someone else who can.

Julie