[Diabetes-talk] Update on Pumps?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Aug 17 23:00:01 UTC 2013

Thanks, Bridgit,

Are there companies out there that handle multiple
brands of pumps, and I could perhaps contact them
as a distributor or whatever, and get them to show
me multiple pumps at once? Or do we contact the
manufacturers directly for each one? Or something
else, please?

Thanks for any direction as to how best to
proceed.

Strive On!
Everett