[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued to Prodigy Diabetes care

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Aug 31 19:32:34 UTC 2013

Hi Gina,
It's not every meter. Some meters have the problem. If it was every meter there would have been a human outcry a long time ago.
The letter to Prodigy shows that the problem is related to Quality Control.
Some people probably have no problem with their meter because it is one of the ones which work well.
Colleen Roth